Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Drzewo · [ Standardowy ] · Linearny+

> Epilogu Ciąg Dalszy...7 Tom, To co wiemy z wywiadów etc.

hiob27
post 02.10.2007 22:02
Post #1 

Prefekt

Grupa: Magiczni Forumowicze

Tak jak w temacie czyli co przydarzylo się naszym bohaterom, a nie zostało zawarte w epilogu: (Zawsze załączajcie źródło)

Jul 26 Interview with J.K. Rowling, Part One
Today Show (NBC)

Chelsea, 19; At the end you say that, or you tell us that Neville is a Professor at Hogwarts. What do Harry, Hermione and Ron do for a living?
JKR: Yeh, I think that's what everyone wants to do. Harry and Ron utterly revolutionize the Auror Department. They are now the experts. It doesn't matter how old they are or what else they've done. And Hermione, Well I think that she's now pretty high up in the Department for Magical Law Enforcement. I would imagine that her brainpower and her knowledge of how the Dark Arts operate would really give her a sound grounding. They made a new world.

MV: Do you-- do Ron and Hermione or Harry ever return to Hogwarts in any capacity?
JKR: Well, I can well imagine Harry returning to give the odd talk on-- on Defense Against the Dark Arts. And-- I-- and, of course, the jinx is broken now because Voldemort's gone. Now they can keep a good Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher from here on in. So that aspect of the-of the wizarding education is now provided for.

Jul 30 Bloomsbury Live Chat with J.K. Rowling
-Post-Voldemort, the MoM is less corrupt. Kingsley is the Minister.
-The Malfoys did not go to Azkaban after Book 7 because they colluded with Harry.
-JKR: “Hermione began her post-Hogwarts career at the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures where she was instrumental in greatly improving life for house-elves and their ilk. She then moved (despite her jibe to Scrimgeour) to the Dept. of Magical Law Enforcement where she was a progressive voice who ensured the eradication of oppressive, pro-pureblood laws."
-Teddy Lupin was raised by his grandmother Andromeda Tonks, and was very close to his godfather Harry.
-After Book 7, Minister Kingsley asked Harry to head up his new Auror Department.
-After Book 7, “Ron joined George at Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes, which became an enormous money-spinner.”
-After Hogwarts, Ginny played professional Quidditch for the Holyhead Harpies, then became the Senior Quidditch correspondent at the Daily Prophet.
-JKR: “Luna became a very famous wizarding naturalist who discovered and classified many new species of animals (though, alas, she never did find a Crumple-Horned Snorkack)”
-Luna married later in life to Rolf Scamander, a fellow naturalist and the grandson of Newt Scamander
-JKR: Remus was killed by Dolohov and Tonks by Bellatrix.
-Wands work their best for the person the wand chooses, but will also work fairly well for a family member.
-JKR: Percy Weasley “ended up as a high-ranking official under Kingsley.”
-Azkaban no longer uses Dementors.
-George Weasley named his first child Fred. He became very successful businessman.
-Fawkes left Hogwarts when Dumbledore died – like Dumbledore, he could not be replaced.
-Lockhart will never recover.
-Harry made sure that the Wizarding world knew that Snape was a hero and on Dumbledore’s side, though Rita Skeeter probably wrote an expose about him.
-Teddy Lupin is a Metamorphagus, not a werewolf.
-After Book 7, Slytherin House became more diluted and was no longer solely pureblood; however its dark reputation lingers.
-Harry lost the ability to speak Parseltongue when his scar Horcrux was destroyed.
-After Book 7, Umbridge “was arrested, interrogated and imprisoned for crimes against Muggleborns.”
-After Book 7, Rita Skeeter quickly wrote a biography of Harry; she is still reporting.
-Hermione was able to find her parents and undo their memory damage.
-Draco has been sobered by his misfortune, and his son Scorpius is a much better person.
-Draco and Harry never became friends, but they did come to understand and appreciate each other better.
-JKR: Quirrell “was teaching at Hogwarts for more than a year, but NOT in the post of D.A.D.A. teacher. He was previously Muggle Studies professor.”
-Aberforth is still at the Hog’s Head “playing with his goats.”
-Narcissa Malfoy was never a Death Eater even though her views were identical to her husband’s.
-Arthur Weasley fixed Sirius’s motorbike; Harry has it now.
-Firenze survived his wounds and was welcomed back into the Centaur herd who realized that “pro-human leanings were not shameful.”
-Viktor Krum fell in love with a woman back home in Bulgaria
-Both Harry and Ron will appear on Chocolate Frogs cards; this will thrill Ron who “will describe this as his finest hour.”
-Snape is the only Death Eater that could produce a Patronus because “because a Patronus is used against things that the Death Eaters generally generate, or fight alongside.” (They don’t need them.)
-The Quibbler is back to publishing articles about the lunatic fringe “and is appreciated for its unintentional humour.”
-Winky has sobered up a bit.
-Bellatrix’s true love was always Voldemort, not her husband.
-Snape was careful not to reveal his Patronus to other members of the order.
-Members of the DA still have their coins, as they are like badges of honor (especially for Neville).
-JKR chose King’s Cross for Harry’s place between life and death because the name worked so well and because “Harry would associate it with moving on between two worlds.” It would look different to someone else.

Oct Wizard of the month
...Harry Potter joined the reshuffled Auror Departament under Kingsley Shacklebolt at age 17, rising to become Head of said departament In 2007.
tłumaczenie z translatora

Ten post był edytowany przez vampirka: 06.10.2016 13:54

--------------------
Prefekt Hufflepuff
user posted image ...... user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Zeti
post 03.10.2007 15:26
Post #2 

Potężny Mag

Grupa: Prefekci

Brawo. Harry właśnie dostał awans. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
...Prefekt Gryffindoru...
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering, how to fly.'
+Quote Post
Aylet
post 03.10.2007 17:16
Post #3 

shinigami

ale jak ktoś przeczytał siódmy tom, to znaczy, że po angielsku, to po co tłumaczyć.

--------------------
Prefekt Ravenclawu.
user posted image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
+Quote Post
hazel
post 03.10.2007 17:49
Post #4 

czym jest fajerbol?

Grupa: czysta krew..

Hmmm, jak Ci to powiedzieć? Podejrzewam, że niekoniecznie.

--------------------
user posted image
The voice in my head doesn’t think I’m crazy.
+Quote Post
owczarnia
post 03.10.2007 18:14
Post #5 

Bagheera

No ale przecież to wszystko już było w innych tematach. I o czacie, i o stronie Rowling, i jeszcze o wywiadach i wszystkich innych rzeczach, które nastąpiły po siódmym tomie. Więc albo rzetelnie wyciągamy z tamtych tematów kompilację tego wszystkiego, albo bez sensu się dublować tak aby ino.

--------------------
Welcome back, plus one. we missed you!
+Quote Post
Zeti
post 04.10.2007 20:09
Post #6 

Potężny Mag

ale jak ktoś przeczytał siódmy tom, to znaczy, że po angielsku, to po co tłumaczyć.

No właśnie, niekoniecznie. Mi bardzo pomogła przyjaciółka, ma 6 z angielskiego, i udało się jej kupić książkę. i tłumaczyliśmy razem. Kilkanaście rozdziałów niby przetłumaczyłem sam, (ale ona zrobiła korektę więc mało zostało w tym mojej pracy) bez niej nie znałbym DH do tej pory. Troszkę się przy tym podciągnąłem z angielskiego dzięki niej, i oczywiście, dzięki HP. Z tego wywiadu nawet dużo rozumiem, ale nie wszystko.

--------------------
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering, how to fly.'
+Quote Post
PrZeMeK Z.
post 20.10.2007 17:28
Post #7 

the observer

Oczywiście SPOJLERY!

Wszyscy się tak zajęli tym, że "Dumbledore is gay", że przegapili kilka innych ciekawych szczegółów.

Rowling suggested that Dudley and Harry had a Christmas card sort of keeping in touch, and that Harry’s kids and Dudley’s probably didn’t like each other very much but now and then would all get together while the adults sat in awkward silence. She said that the lightning scar was chosen for its “elemental power … and it’s cool shape,” answered a question about how complicated it is for the wealthy Harry to give money to the poorer Weasleys, and stressed that Dumbledore loved Harry like a son.

Kilka słów o Ronie i Draco:
This article features more on this morning’s event and notes Jo’s comments on two other male characters in her series, Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy. She references the popularity of Draco, especially among girls, and playfully cautions readers by saying: “But as I’ve said before: No! No! Please don’t pass for Draco. I’ve given you an array of pleasant characters.” She also says of Ron, who she admits has “dated Ron more than once,” that “Ron is funny, very funny; he’s insensitive. There’s a lot of immaturity about Ron, and that’s where a lot of the humor comes from. He’s not much fun to date, but he’s great as a friend.’‘

Więcej w temacie "DD is gay":
The question was: Did Dumbledore, who believed in the prevailing power of love, ever fall in love himself?

JKR: My truthful answer to you... I always thought of Dumbledore as gay. [ovation.] ... Dumbledore fell in love with Grindelwald, and that that added to his horror when Grindelwald showed himself to be what he was. To an extent, do we say it excused Dumbledore a little more because falling in love can blind us to an extend, but he met someone as brilliant as he was, and rather like Bellatrix he was very drawn to this brilliant person, and horribly, terribly let down by him. Yeah, that's how i always saw Dumbledore. In fact, recently I was in a script read through for the sixth film, and they had Dumbledore saying a line to Harry early in the script saying I knew a girl once, whose hair... [laughter]. I had to write a little note in the margin and slide it along to the scriptwriter, "Dumbledore's gay!" [laughter] "If I'd known it would make you so happy, I would have announced it years ago!"

Jo also said after revelation: "I had to give you something to talk about for the next 10 years...Just imagine the fan fiction now."

Źródło, a w nim jeszcze trochę ciekawostek

Ten post był edytowany przez PrZeMeK Z.: 20.10.2007 17:28

--------------------
Hey little train, wait for me
I once was blind but now I see
Have you left a seat for me?
Is that such a stretch of the imagination?
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 20.10.2007 17:41
Post #8 

Szukający

Dzięki za ten link, dotąd widziałam tylko fragmenty. Kocham takie smaczki.
O Ronie jeszcze bardzo ładnie mówiła w pytaniu o to, co by było, gdyby jednak zabiła Arthura w piątym tomie. Mmm...
+Quote Post
PrZeMeK Z.
post 20.11.2007 18:11
Post #9 

the observer

Ukazał się nowy wywiad. Niezbyt wiele informacji, ale ciekawy. Na zachętę smaczek:
Why is quidditch so much fun?
Because it's a real woman's sport. Four balls!

Reszta tu.

--------------------
+Quote Post
PrZeMeK Z.
post 30.12.2007 16:02
Post #10 

the observer

Drzwi na stronie Rowling otworzyły się i tym razem zawierają prawdziwą bombę! Imiona wszystkich małżonków i dzieci Weasleyów, Luny i Dracona po DH!

Lily Luna to najśliczniejszy zestaw imieniowy na świecie wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 30.12.2007 20:54
Post #11 

Szukający

Ło matko, już tam idę.
EDIT: Gdzie te drzwi? Albo jakie to imiona, bo mnie ciekawość zeżre, a znaleźć nie mogę.

Ten post był edytowany przez Ginnusia: 30.12.2007 21:16
+Quote Post
PrZeMeK Z.
post 30.12.2007 21:38
Post #12 

the observer

Klikasz na gumkę do wycierania na stronie głównej, otwierasz drzwi i voila!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 30.12.2007 21:58
Post #13 

Szukający

Dzięki, znalazłam. smile.gif
Charlie został zatem singlem... A George z Angeliną, no tak... BTW dziecko, które nazywa się James Syriusz, jest skazane na bycie huncwotem. wink2.gif
+Quote Post
Zeti
post 31.12.2007 13:06
Post #14 

Potężny Mag

Synowie Luny - Lorcan, Lysander, celtyckie imiona?
Czy dobrze odczytałem? Zona Percyego to Andrey?

Audrey.
No i jak to fajnie brzmi - Lysander Skamander :]

Ten post był edytowany przez PrZeMeK Z.: 31.12.2007 13:26

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 31.12.2007 13:39
Post #15 

Szukający

A w zestawie "Lily Luna" ewidentnie widać inicjatywę Ginny. Choć jedno imię przemyciła... wink2.gif
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 05.01.2008 00:46
Post #16 

Szukający

Czytałam na różnych forach opinie o drzewie genealogicznym i uderzyło mnie to, jak wiele osób chciałoby, żeby George był z Luną. A myślałam, że jestem taka oryginalna w tym pomyśle. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Zeti
post 05.01.2008 12:23
Post #17 

Potężny Mag

Bardzo zdziwiło mnie, że Percy nie hajtnął się z Penelopą. Imię jego córki to chyba taki sposób przeprosin matki - Mollly

Tak, Ginny trochę poszkodowana, tylko jedno imię dodała, i to drugie.

Dzieci Hermiony i Rona zawsze będa mi się kojarzyły z miniaturko jestiego.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ronald
post 03.02.2008 19:10
Post #18 

Czarodziej

Moglibyście dać pełną listę, bo niestety, ale mój umysł nei potrafi rozgryśc zagadki jak te drzwi otworzyć...

--------------------
- A mugole...nie widzą nas?
- Mugole? Oni nie potrafią patrzeć...
- Nie, ale jak ich pokujesz widelcem to ich boli. Hahaha!

"Dopóki człowiek się śmieje, nie przegrał" Adrew Vachss
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 03.02.2008 19:36
Post #19 

Szukający

A proszę bardzo:
Bill i Fleur: Victoire, Dominicue i Louisa.
Charlie pozostał bezżenny i bezdzietny, wolał smoki.
Percy i Audrey (czyli Penelopa go rzuciła, bardzo słusznie): Molly i Lucy.
George i Angelina: Fred i Roxanne
Ron i Hermiona: wiadomo, Rose i Hugo.
Harry i Ginny: James Syriusz, Albus Severus, Lily Luna (niewątpliwy wpływ Ginny).

Co się rzuca w oczy, to to, że młodzi Weasleyowie rozmnażali sie skromniej niż rodzice. wink2.gif

Luna i Ralph: Lorcan i Lycander.
Draco i Asteria Greengrass: Scorpius Hyperior.

Ten post był edytowany przez PrZeMeK Z.: 03.02.2008 21:21
+Quote Post
abstrakcja
post 03.02.2008 19:51
Post #20 

Reborned. Siódma z O6.

Bill i Fleur - he, te imiona to z pewnością Fleur wymyślała . ;D

Percy i Audrey- Kto to jest Audrey? Było coś o niej gdzieś kiedyś, czy to jakaś całkiem, nowa, niezależna postać?

George i Angelina - Fred był zawsze z Angeliną... na Balu Bożenonarodzeniowym też byli razem. Chyba najbardziej z całej ekipy ginących w VII było mi żal właśnie Freda. ;( Bo co George zrobi bez Freda. Bu.

Ten post był edytowany przez abstrakcja: 03.02.2008 19:52

--------------------
Jedyną stałością jest zmiana.
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 03.02.2008 20:00
Post #21 

Szukający

Audrey to jakaś nieznana nam istota. smile.gif
Fred był zawsze z Angeliną... na Balu Bożenonarodzeniowym też byli razem.

Mnie się wydaje, że Fred był z Angeliną TYLKO na Balu. Potem przecież ciągle słyszymy o jakichś podrywach obu bliźniaków (dziewczyny z wioski, kuzynki Fleur...), więc chyba to nie tak, że Fred był z Angeliną, to tylko taka nadinterpretacja.
+Quote Post
abstrakcja
post 03.02.2008 20:09
Post #22 

Reborned. Siódma z O6.

Ale niewątpliwie podobała mu sie Angelina.
[coś tam jeszcze było, co by na to wskazywało, teraz dokładnie nie pamiętam, w której części]
A on niewątpliwie też podobał się Angelinie.
[na ten temat też coś chyba było, głowy w każdym razie nie dam]

A co Wy powiecie na taką koncepcje - George podał się za Freda wychodząc za Angeline? xD.
[żartuję oczywiście]

Ten post był edytowany przez abstrakcja: 03.02.2008 20:10

--------------------
Jedyną stałością jest zmiana.
+Quote Post
Ginnusia
post 03.02.2008 20:13
Post #23 

Szukający

No ja własnie żadnego innego dowodu poza balem nie pamiętam.
+Quote Post
owczarnia
post 03.11.2008 17:33
Post #24 

Bagheera

Posypiał jej na ramieniu w II tomie.

Ale ja co innego chciałam. Niedługo wychodzi książka 'Harry, A History', napisana przez Melissę Anelli, redaktor naczelną oraz współtwórczynię The Leaky Cauldron, największej chyba strony poświęconej HP, książka całkowicie zaakceptowana i w pewnym sensie nawet współtworzona (liczne wywiady) przez J.K. Rowling. Na swojej stronie autorka dziełka zdradza od czasu do czasu rozmaite ciekawostki, i tak mój nochal wywąchał następujący smaczek:

"I had to work quite hard in finding a very particular way for that snitch to be caught because I knew I was going to do that later; initially, as my British editor can confirm, I had Hedwig catch that snitch. She wanted that changed, and I thought, 'Oh, God, back to the drawing board.'

Actually that's what sealed Hedwig's fate, because the plan was for Hedwig to open the snitch, because touched it first, but, by making it Harry, then it was time too kill her earlier. I think she was going to die anyway, eventually."

Co znaczy mniej więcej w skrócie, że w pierwszej wersji Hedwiga miała żyć nieco dłużej (choć i tak ostatecznie zginąć), jako ta, która w pierwszym tomie złapała znicz (zamiast Harry'ego, który, jak pamiętamy, wylądował nieomal go połykając). Siłą rzeczy więc potrzebna by była do otwarcia go później, no ale skoro pomysł od samego początku został odrzucony (przez wydawcę)... i wiadomo już, jak to się skończyło.

Ten post był edytowany przez owczarnia: 03.11.2008 17:36

--------------------
+Quote Post
owczarnia
post 04.11.2008 18:02
Post #25 

Bagheera

Rewelacji ciąg dalszy (książka już do mnie jedzie cheess.gif)...

J.K Rowling admits Harry and Hermione 'Could have gone that way'

Here are a few interesting points about the shipping aspects within the series. This excerpts are from the new book 'Harry: A History' By Melissa Anelli from the Leaky Cauldron website. She interviewed Jo again for this book

I tried very hard to soften it, I suppose," Jo said. Just because someone had a view on Harry/Hermione didn't mean they weren't genuine, or that they were necessarily misguided. In fact, I will say this, Steve Kloves who has been the script writer [on the Potter films], who is enormously insightful on the series and a very good friend, after he read book seven he said to me, 'You, know, I thought something was going to happen between Harry and Hermione, and I didn't know whether I wanted it or not.'

"I had always planned that Harry's true soul mate, which I stand by, is Ginny, and that Ron and Hermione have this combative but mutual attraction. They will always bicker, there will always be rough edges there, but they are pulled together, each has something the other needs."

I stared at her, sensing she wasn't finished, and a sense of foreboding crept in around the edges.

"[Kloves] felt a certain pulll between them at that point. And I think he's right. There are moments when [Harry and Hermione] touch, which are charged moments. One when she touches his hair as he sits on the hiltop reading about Dumbledore and Grindelwald, and [two] the moment when they walk out of the graveyard with their arms around eachother."

I was Holding my breath at this point. She wasn't done.

"Now the fact is that Hermione shares moments with Harry that Ron will never be able to participate in. He walked out. She shared something very instense with Harry.
http://freeware.info.pl/blue-bird.html
"So I think it could have gone that way."

W skrócie, dla tych co nie uważali w szkole na angielskim wink2.gif: Rowling przyznaje, że kojarzenie Harry'ego z Hermioną nie jest tak do końca wyssane przez fanów z palca. "Mogło coś między nimi być" - tak dokładnie to ujmuje. Mogło - aczkolwiek nie było. Jo zawsze widziała drugą połówkę Harry'ego w osobie Ginny, ale... z Hermioną także łączyło go coś wyjątkowego, zwłaszcza w czasie, gdy Ron ich opuścił i zostali sami, zdani tylko na siebie. Połączyła ich miłość brata i siostry, ale równie dobrze mogła inna. Dziś, po zakończeniu serii Rowling otwarcie to mówi.

Ten post był edytowany przez vampirka: 04.02.2019 14:00

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Kontakt · Lekka wersja
Time is now: 28.03.2024 10:44