Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

5 Strony < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Drzewo · [ Standardowy ] · Linearny+

> Harry, You Have Lilly's Eyes...

Katon
post 08.04.2007 23:39
Post #26 

YOU WON!!

Grupa: czysta krew..

Śmierciożerca? Akurat myślę, że jedynym 'śmierciożercą' bym tam Snape. Poza Snapem był ktoś jeszcze. Ktoś kto zawiadomił tak błyskawicznie i nodoubtly cały czarodziejski świat o tym co dokładnie się stało. Przekonany przez autora/kę atrykułu do którego już się odnosiłem uważam, że był to Frank Longbottom. Ale ew. transplantacji mógł dokonać tylko Snape.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aylet
post 08.04.2007 23:41
Post #27 

shinigami

Grupa: Prefekci

dobra, nie mam więcej argumentów. Jednak całe te przypuszczenia wydają mi się niedorzeczne.

--------------------
Prefekt Ravenclawu.
user posted image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
+Quote Post
Bujdka;)
post 08.04.2007 23:41
Post #28 

Tłuczek

Grupa: Magiczni Forumowicze

trzeba sobie artykuł przeczynąć. Coś tam z niego wiem, bo angielski mój aż tak dobry nie jest żeby wszystko, ale co najważniejsze wiem i coś w tym rzeczywiście jest. Całość wydaje się być nie bardzo wydumana, jak niektóre teorie. Dlategoż zgadzam się z Katonem i myślę, że Harry może mieć oczy swojej matki. W całym artykule nie przekonuje mnie to, że Lily mogła pracować w Departamencie Tajemnic (chyba że coś źle pojęłam).

--------------------
sialala;)
+Quote Post
Katon
post 08.04.2007 23:46
Post #29 

YOU WON!!

Isis and the Secret Name of Ra

Now the important thing about Harry’s mother, the really, really significant thing, you’re going to find out in 2 parts...you’ll find out something very significant about her in Book 5, then you’ll find out something incredibly important about her in Book 7...both of them are very important in what Harry ends up having to do.[28]

This something “incredibly important” about Lily still to be revealed, I believe, would have been demonstrated in the missing Godric’s Hollow scene. As discussed, Lily possessed something that Voldemort needed her alive to obtain. Knowledge. And there is only one thing that Voldemort truly cares about--eternal life.

To get an idea of what connections Lily may have had to eternal life, we must look to the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis. Isis was a mother goddess greatly renowned for her magical skills and honored as the purest example of a loving wife and mother. She gave birth to Horus, who was destined to avenge his father’s murder at the hands of his evil uncle Set.[29] When Set attempted to murder the baby Horus, Isis saved her son by healing him from a lethal scorpion sting. In fact, the tiet, an amulet also known as the “Knot of Isis” or the “Blood of Isis,” was a sign of eternal life or resurrection.[30]

There is one very appealing story of Isis that I think reflects directly on Lily’s secret--Isis and the Secret Name of Ra. According to an ancient Egyptian myth, Isis desired to know the secret name of the great god Ra. She forms a clay snake and leaves it on the path Ra is to pass. The snake bites Ra, who calls for help from among all his children. None have the power, or knowledge, to heal him. Isis claims only she can release the poison, but she requires payment from him first--Ra must reveal to her his secret name. He does so only with the condition that she share it with no one else but her son Horus, and binds the promise with Horus’ eyes.

These selections come from the beautiful verses which make up this well-known (to ancient Egyptians) myth. To them it was revered as a spell to repel poisons:

Now Isis is a wise woman,
more rebellious in her heart than a million men,
more choice than millions of gods,
more to reckon than millions of spirits.
She was ignorant of nothing in heaven and earth like Ra,
maker of what is under the earth. The goddess
she decided in her heart
to know the name of the noble god.

Here we have Lily, the charming, witty, intelligent woman who everyone, including Slughorn and James (and possibly Snape), seemed to have adored.

After being bitten, Ra laments:

I have many names, many forms...
My father and my mother told me my name
and I hid it from my children, in my body
to prevent it happening that a male or female magician strike against me.

Sounds remarkably similar to Tom Riddle creating the secret name of Voldemort, which wizards and witches will fear to speak, and thereby hiding his birth-name and his humble early years, which could, as Dumbledore hoped, provide insight to his vulnerability.

Then said Isis to Ra:

'Tell me your name, my divine father
A man lives when called by his name.'

Ra tells her many euphemisms for his name, but not his secret, divine name. Finally, Isis beseeches:

'Your name is not among those you have told me:
tell it to me.
The poison leaves a man when his name is pronounced.'

Dumbledore (Hermione in the movie) insisted, “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.”[31]

Ra, in agony, tells Isis his secret name, with the exhortation:

If it happens as the time of the desire going out to you,
tell it to the son, Horus,
when you have bound him by an oath of god,
the granting of the god his two eyes.'
The great god raised up in his name
to Isis great in words of power.
'Fail, scorpion, go out from Ra,
eye of Horus, go out from the god,
Burning of the mouth,
I am the one who made you, I am the one who sent you,
Fall to ground, poison,
I have power, see the great god has raised up in his name.
Ra lives, the poison has died.[32]

Let’s see, we have a secret name of a divine god, snakes and poisons, and the son, Horus, binding of his two eyes. Which all translates into Harry Potter language as: Lily was a very powerful, charming witch who had knowledge beyond the ordinary, most probably the very secret work that went on behind the locked door in the Department of Mysteries. She guarded knowledge that Voldemort wanted desperately to obtain, one he believed related directly to obtaining immortality. She also possessed a strong love for her son which led her to make a willing sacrifice and save his life. And by willingly shedding her own blood, she left her son with a protective amulet in his skin...his very own Eye of Horus.

The Eye of Horus

In Egyptian mythology, Isis’ husband, Osiris, the god of the underworld, represents the deceased pharoah, whereas their son Horus, prince of the gods, god of the sky, is the embodiment of the living pharoah. Horus is a god symbolized by a falcon, or, as Horus of Edfu, by a winged solar disk or a lion with the head of a hawk.[33] Sounds a bit like our Gryffindor Seeker, doesn’t it?

Horus’ uncle, Set, killed Osiris to gain control of Egypt. After Set tried to kill Horus, and Isis restored her son to life, Horus began an epic battle to avenge his murdered father and finally defeated Set. However, during the course of the battle, Set tore Horus’ left eye out. It was restored with magic by the god Thoth and became the magical Eye of Horus.

Sometimes, when he strained his memory during long hours in his cupboard, he came up with a strange vision: a blinding flash of green light and a burning pain on his forehead.[34]

As has been repeated over and over in the series, Voldemort’s Avada Kedavra did not kill Harry due to his mother’s protection, thus making him The-Boy-Who-Lived. However, it seems highly likely that the blinding and burning sensory images Harry retains point to some serious initial damage. Maybe he was even blinded.

This theory may truly be going out on a Whomping Willow limb, but I’ve always wondered if the incessant repetition of Harry having his mother’s eyes was a literal thing--Harry truly has Lily’s eyes. What if he was blinded by the Avada Kedavra, and Snape did an emergency “transplant” or switching spell? However, I can think of no purpose for Harry to have Lily’s eyes in this manner...unless it allowed Lily to watch over her son from behind the veil.

The Eye of Horus is thematically related to the concept of the “third eye,” associated with visions and out-of-body experiences, and Harry has definitely experienced those. Although many believe all possess a third eye, it is only Seers who have developed the ability to use theirs.

JKR has hinted that the location of the scar is more important than the shape. “The shape is not the most significant aspect of that scar, and that's all I'm going to say.”[35] The location, on the forehead, could mark it as a third eye reference.

Many fans have long hoped (along with Harry) that Sirius was carrying his magical mirror when he fell behind the veil in the Department of Mysteries, thereby enabling Sirius at some point to communicate with his godson from the Otherworld. But, what if his “mother’s eyes” could act as a two-way mirror? Maybe all along Harry has possessed the ability to communicate with his mother, and simply not understood it. After all, in his skepticism regarding Divination, and his abhorrence of Occlumency and Legilimency lessons with Snape, Harry has never seriously pursued development of his “inner eye.”

However, before this Whomping Willow limb belts me one, let’s move to safer ground.

The Eye of Horus was an amulet of healing and resurrection. One of the most revered and powerful amulets in ancient Egypt, the Eye provided protection from evil. It was a symbol of royal strength and assisted in the rebirth of the deceased.[36].

The healed eye, known as the wedjat, was also the symbol for the return of order after chaos. “The Eye of Horus is the greatest gift of all, and it constitutes the quintessence of gifts.”[37] Harry Potter readers can definitely see how this gift, in the form of Harry’s scar, was celebrated among the witches and wizards as the sign of delivery from Voldemort’s reign of terror.

The Eye of Horus is the granddaddy of apotropaic amulets, meaning a talisman that turns back harm or evil. In fact, the eye amulet was so popular it spread throughout the region and the centuries, morphing and adapting to various cultures, but always retaining the staring single eye. It is truly very old magic.

The Eye still exists in various incarnations even today. It is very popular throughout the Middle East, especially in Turkey where it is known as nazar boncuk. (There is an interesting “Curiosity” comparing the nazar boncuk to Mad-Eye Moody’s eye in Wizarding World Press’ Ultimate Unofficial Guide to the Mysteries of Harry Potter (Analysis of Book 5), p. 25).

Disks or balls, consisting of concentric blue and white circles (usually, from inside to outside, dark blue, light blue, white, dark blue) representing an evil eye are common apotropaic talismans in the Middle East...in some forms of the folklore, the staring eyes are supposed to bend the malicious gaze back to the sorcerer.[38]

In Turkey you will still see many young children with a nazar boncuk pinned to their clothing, placed there protectively by their loving mothers. With her sacrifice, Lily effectively pinned a boncuk, an Eye of Horus, to Harry. Her willing blood sacrifice acted as an amulet turning back the malicious curse onto the one who cast it.

Another interesting similarity--when a nazar boncuk has done its job, it cracks. A cracked eye amulet is a symbol that a curse has been repelled. Just like Harry’s cracked forehead.

A Dittany of Love, Snape’s Moment of Choice

So, there baby Harry lies in his cot, with a dead mother and a cracked forehead. I think we have tantalizing images of what could have happened next in the “Sectumsempra” chapter of HBP.

Snape had burst into the room, his face livid. Pushing Harry roughly aside, he knelt over Malfoy, drew his wand and traced it over the deep wounds Harry’s curse had made, muttering an incantation that sounded almost like song. The flow of blood seemed to ease; Snape wiped the residue from Malfoy’s face and repeated his spell. Now the wounds seemed to be knitting.

Snape says:

“There may be a certain amount of scarring, but if you take dittany immediately we might avoid even that...come...”[39]

I think JKR considered it crucial for the reader to see Snape healing a serious, bloody wound that possibly could leave a scar with phoenix-like song because we will see it again in the Godric’s Hollow memory. In my theory, Snape, on hand after the infamous backfired curse, bends over baby Harry, knitting the baby’s wounds, acting immediately to prevent too much blood loss, but, without dittany handy, unable to prevent the scarring.

It's interesting to note that dittany, mentioned as early as Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone on p. 229, is a perennial plant native only to Crete, where its native name, eronda, means love. “It is thought that wild beasts used to eat it to help them heal themselves when injured by hunters.”[40]

There’s that love and healing theme again...and in Snape’s hands. What if Snape healed Harry’s wound just above his eyes, perhaps even the eyes themselves if there had indeed been blindness? Just as Thoth did to Horus.

In my opinion, there could be only one truly compelling reason for Dumbledore to place such unwavering trust in a former Death Eater--because in a moment when Snape could have chosen incredible personal gain, he turned his back on his dark history and acted in a way that was of benefit to others. In other words, if Snape had been at Godric’s Hollow and witnessed the demise of Voldemort, if he’d been a true Death Eater, he would have acted in one of two ways:

1. Acted immediately to bring Voldemort back to life and thus earning his master’s eternal gratitude and top lieutenant post, or
2. Used his proximity and knowledge to claim Voldemort’s place of power. In other words, he could have picked up the “Gurg’s helmet” and crowned himself Voldemort II.

Snape did neither. He did not destroy baby Harry, but healed him instead.

It was then, in this moment of true loyalty to Dumbledore’s side, that Snape, in his moment of need, brings Fawkes to his side. Snape uses the phoenix, able to carry immensely heavy loads, to airlift the injured but conscious Frank back to Dumbledore. Frank, possibly now seeing and understanding Snape’s loyalty, relates what occurred at Godric’s Hollow to Dumbledore, who immediately sends Hagrid out to collect baby Harry, and sets in motion his plan for protecting the boy. (Of course, this whole vision is all highly speculative).

Hagrid reports to Dumbledore in the first chapter of Sorcerer’s/Philosopher’s Stone:

“...house was almost destroyed, but I got him out all right before the Muggles started swarmin’ around.”[41]

Avada Kedavra would not destroy a building. But five battling wizards could (count them--James and Voldy, Lily and Voldy, Snape and Frank). Witness the destruction at the Ministry of Magic during Dumbledore and Voldemort’s battle. Or Snape could have destroyed parts of the house to cover evidence--and not necessarily from the Muggle police or the MoM. Snape may have acted immediately to hide crucial clues from the Death Eaters, who would surely come sniffing around as well.

We’ve already seen from canon how Bellatrix and her group were doing their best to track their vanished master. Maybe, just as Pettigrew had destroyed a whole street to hide the fact that his body was not present, Snape destroyed parts of the Potter house to hide one that was--Voldy’s. In this manner he could possibly hinder the Death Eaters from seeing their Dark Lord’s body, knowing he was dead, and following his bodyless soul.

Hagrid never mentioned seeing Snape at Godric’s Hollow (to Harry at least) for several reasons, I believe.

1. Dumbledore probably asked him not to, and Hagrid can keep some secrets,
2. Hagrid did not see him as Snape was off securing Voldemort’s body, or
3. Snape was hidden under the Invisibility Cloak as he feared a reaction from Hagrid similar to Frank’s.
4. And let’s not forget the big one--it would give too much of the plot away too early.

Keep in mind, the Potter home was not totally destroyed, and Snape is not the nurturing type. Just as Snape would never wear a turban[42], he’s not going to sit there and cuddle baby Harry either. Having sent for help, healed Harry’s wounds and assured he was in a safe enough place (and maybe put a silencing charm on him to boot), Snape would be off doing something more important.

We are never told what happened to Voldemort’s body. At the end of HBP, Harry alludes to his parents’ bodies when he mentions visiting their graves in Godric’s Hollow. But no mention is given anywhere in the series (at least as far as I can find) about Voldemort’s. In GoF, Barty Crouch, Jr. transfigures his dead father’s corpse into a bone and buries it in Hagrid’s garden. In HBP, Slughorn transformed himself into a chair and hid amid the self-inflicted destruction of his home. In a similar manner, Snape could have hidden the body of Voldemort by transfiguring it into something that would not be detected in the semi-destroyed Potter house.

A couple of unanswered questions are left:

1. Why didn’t Snape collect Voldemort’s wand?
2. Where did Snape go after this?

Regarding Voldemort’s wand, we know that Pettigrew ended up with it, and it’s reported that JKR said he hid it during the years he lived as a rat.[43] A true but weak Death Eater, Pettigrew had been waiting outside for his master to do his dirty deed. Unnoticed by Snape as the rat he was, Wormtail scurried through the rubble and collected the wand as a life-insurance policy. He was not strong enough to try to claim power for himself, so instead opted to use the situation to his own advantage. After all, who knew when a wand of such power would come in handy...especially should its owner return.

As far as where Snape went after this--I wonder, is it possible to track a bodyless soul? Could Snape have acted so quickly in getting Frank off, healing Harry and then leaving him behind so as to follow Vapormort? Is this how Dumbledore received the information he alludes to years later that Voldemort was hiding out in the woods of Albania?[44]

Before we move on, however, let’s ponder one last supporting thought. In this scenario, Frank Longbottom, in his distrust of Snape, albeit well-meaning, prevented Snape from saving Lily’s, and possibly Harry’s, life. Snape, being the loyal but thoroughly nasty person that he is, forever blamed Longbottom, and thus endlessly tortured Frank’s son, Neville, in Potions. Snape’s motto seems to be “like wizard, like son.”

I believe I have presented a plausible chain of events for how Godric’s Hollow played out. Still, it’s mostly guesswork. For support, I point to the analogies provided between my scenario and scenes that have occurred in the course of the six books.

Still, there’s something missing in all this guesswork. The heart of the matter. What exactly did Voldemort hope to obtain from Lily? What knowledge did she possess?

The Eye of Horus contains further clues, especially when considered alongside Golpalott’s Third Law and Quintessence: A Quest.

Spory fragment. I polecam raczej w kontekście całości. Zgodzę się, że ta teoria jest kontrowersyjna. Nie zgodzę się, że jest niedorzeczna.

Całość.

+Quote Post
Aylet
post 08.04.2007 23:47
Post #30 

shinigami

fajnie, tylko że ja angielskiego na tyle nie umiem, żeby to sobie całkowicie przetłumaczyć.

--------------------
Prefekt Ravenclawu.
user posted image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
+Quote Post
Luna Lovegood
post 08.04.2007 23:48
Post #31 

Absolwent Hogwartu

QUOTE(Katon @ 08.04.2007 23:33)
Naprawdę myślicie, że przy śmierci Potterów był obecny tylko Voldemort? O zgrozo, think, people, think!

Katon.... daj se siana. A Frank siedzial juz w tedy w swietym mungu.

QUOTE(Bujdka;) @ 08.04.2007 23:41)
trzeba sobie artykuł przeczynąć. Coś tam z niego wiem, bo angielski mój aż tak dobry nie jest żeby wszystko, ale co najważniejsze wiem i coś w tym rzeczywiście jest. Całość wydaje się być nie bardzo wydumana, jak niektóre teorie. Dlategoż zgadzam się z Katonem i myślę, że Harry może mieć oczy swojej matki. W całym artykule nie przekonuje mnie to, że Lily mogła pracować w Departamencie Tajemnic (chyba że coś źle pojęłam).

Pierwsza popierajaca osoba;d Brawo dla tej pani;p

PS. Niechce mi sie tego czytac za dlugie. Jesli jest tam cos waznego to powiedz. W tedy sie przemoge.

Ten post był edytowany przez Luna Lovegood: 08.04.2007 23:50

--------------------
+Quote Post
Katon
post 08.04.2007 23:53
Post #32 

YOU WON!!

QUOTE(Luna Lovegood @ 08.04.2007 23:48)
QUOTE(Katon @ 08.04.2007 23:33)
Naprawdę myślicie, że przy śmierci Potterów był obecny tylko Voldemort? O zgrozo, think, people, think!

Katon.... daj se siana. A Frank siedzial juz w tedy w swietym mungu.

Bulshit bulshit!!!
Franka torturowano, ponieważ Bellatrix twierdziła, że może mieć informacje na temat tego co stało się z Voldemortem. Czwarty tom, słonko. I mniej buńczucznie, szczególnie kiedy się ordynarnie mylisz.

Tam są same ważne rzeczy. Kluczowe dla pewnych spraw związanych z siódmym tomem, Snapem, Lilly i śmiercią Potterów. Radzę przeczytać całą całość.

Ten post był edytowany przez Katon: 08.04.2007 23:54
+Quote Post
Luna Lovegood
post 09.04.2007 00:09
Post #33 

Absolwent Hogwartu

hmm słonko?;p przepraszam panie katon znowu, że się pomyliłam, postaram się juz tego nie robić. A wiecc jak mus to mus zabieram sie za czytanie

--------------------
+Quote Post
Katon
post 09.04.2007 00:11
Post #34 

YOU WON!!

No. I teraz wreszcie podyskutujemy normalnie =)
+Quote Post
avalanche
post 09.04.2007 00:25
Post #35 

Mistrz Różdżki

matko, przebrnęłam przez ten fragment.

intrygujący.

już nawet transplantację daruję.

to teraz skocze do całości. czuję rozbudzenie uśpionej we mnie potteromanii ;d

/jeszcze nie do końca wszystko kapuję, ale to wina mojego mizernego angola ;d/

--------------------
"Oznaką inteligencji najwyższej klasy jest zdolność do uznawania dwóch przeciwstawnych idei jednocześnie."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
+Quote Post
LilienSnape
post 09.04.2007 00:44
Post #36 

Prefekt Naczelny

wezzzzzcie. przeciez nie musieli od razu dlubac tych oczu. w koncu w tej ksiazce wszystko jest mozliwe.

--------------------
user posted image
what the fuck was i thinking?

Lenka.

chomik !
+Quote Post
Luna Lovegood
post 09.04.2007 00:45
Post #37 

Absolwent Hogwartu

Dobra przeszłam przez 1 część, mój angielski jest koślawy i nie wiem czy wszystko zrozumiałam. No ale(jeżeli się myle ZNOWU wybaczcie) ten artykuł jest oparty na starożytnym Egipskim micie, a więc to daje jakąś możliwość, że JkRowling wykożystała to w swoich książkach. Ale sama teoria dalej jest dla mnie nie realna. Zzobaczymy jak bedzie jutro postaram sie to przeczytac jeszcze raz razem z 2 czescia.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zwodnik
post 09.04.2007 07:15
Post #38 

Prefekt

Nie podoba mi się. I już. W zasadzie każda teoria to niej lub więcej zgadywanek. Ale to składa się w zasadzie tylko z nich. Innymi słowy mamy tutaj kogoś, kto ma tylko kilka puzzli z wielkiego obrazka. I próbuje na ich podstawie określić, co ów obrazek przedstawia. Nie da się mu udowodnić, że się myli. Teoria dość ciekawa, choć dla mnie nie do strawienia. Po pierwsze wymaga przyjęcia pewnych założeń, z którymi Zwodnik od zawsze był na bakier smile.gif , a po drugie...hm...to trzeba zwalić na kark przeczucia. Bo skoro brak przekonującego (dla mnie) motywu i brak dowodów nie jest argumentem przeciw, to pozostaje tylko przeczucie. Że to nie tak. Rzadko miewam uczucie, że coś jest mocno naciągane. Tu je mam. W szczególności przeciwko "magicznej transplantacji" protestuje każdy włos na mojej głowie.

--------------------
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX...
+Quote Post
Zeti
post 09.04.2007 09:26
Post #39 

Potężny Mag

Transplantacja... nie pasuje mi do Pottera, ale świadek śmierci Potterów, jak najbardziej

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
...Prefekt Gryffindoru...
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering, how to fly.'
+Quote Post
Pani N
post 09.04.2007 10:25
Post #40 

Mugol

"Harry, masz oczy swojej matki" - jak to zdanie brzmi w oryginale? Może jest w tym artykule, wiem - jestem leń, zabiorę się za niego wieczorem, jak nikt (tzn. mój głupi brat) nie będzie za mną gonił z pistoletem na wodę.

Lily nie musiała umrzeć, Voldi chciał tylko Harry'ego. Ale co z Jamesem? Miał wybór? O nim nie jest prawie wspomniane.

masz w tytule tematu ośle patentowy xD

Ten post był edytowany przez Avadakedaver: 09.04.2007 19:42
+Quote Post
Zeti
post 09.04.2007 10:29
Post #41 

Potężny Mag

No właśnie dlaczego Lord V pozwoliłby Lilly żyć? To nie w jego stylu. Może chodziło o jej wybitne zdolności eliksirowarskie? Może chciał, żeby mu stworzyła Kamień Filozoficzny? Albo jakiś potężny eliksir, do którego trzeba dobra?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
...Prefekt Gryffindoru...
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering, how to fly.'
+Quote Post
anagda
post 09.04.2007 10:57
Post #42 

Członek Zakonu Feniksa

Nie, nie, nie... Zaczynasz Katon za bardzo kombinować...

Porównywanie Lilly do bogini Isis, chyba nie jest najtrafniejszym porównaniem. O ile się nie mylę (jak coś to poprawcie), to Isis była boginią płodności (itp). Nie wiem czy osoba płodną można nazwać kobietę, która ma tylko jedno dziecko. A to, że niby miała jakieś czarodziejskie moce to akurat w HP nie żadna nowość...

Co do wspomnianego w artykule "oka horusa". Wiadomo, że istnieje wiele tzw. amuletów chroniących przed jakimiś tam "złymi mocami". Myślę że zabieg Jo z tymi oczami Harry`ego to po prostu próba nawiązania do mitologii (co robi w wielu miejscach książki).

Jedziemy dalej, jakoś nie pasuje mi transplantacja do Snapa. Z resztą w ogóle mi nie pasuje do kanonu HP.

Przyznaję, że przeczytałam art dość pobieżnie. Jednak wystarczająco wnikliwie, by stwierdzić że ta teoria mimo, że faktycznie baaaaaardzo naciągana, to jednak trzyma sie jako tako kupy. Mnie to jednak nie przekonuje. I myślę, że niektórym się musi bardzo nudzić, by wydziabywać tak małoprawdopodobne teorie...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Katon
post 09.04.2007 11:23
Post #43 

YOU WON!!

Przy egiptologii się nie upieram. Znam tą mitologię słabo, a jej nastrojowości i atmosfery wręcz nie cierpię. Ja po prostu czuję, że to te oczy. I że przez nie Harry jest z matką związany jeszcze mocniej. Ale dobrze, zostawmy oczy. Porozmawiajmy o wiedzy jaką miała Lilly. I przede wszystkim o Franku Longbottomie, ale to raczej z tymi, którzy przeczytają całość. To co zamieściłem to tylko fragment.

A Twój racjonalizm Zwodniku w potterologii zawodzi Cię i zwodzi =)

Ten post był edytowany przez Katon: 09.04.2007 11:23
+Quote Post
Luna Lovegood
post 09.04.2007 12:24
Post #44 

Absolwent Hogwartu

QUOTE(anagda @ 09.04.2007 10:57)
I myślę, że niektórym się musi bardzo nudzić, by wydziabywać tak małoprawdopodobne teorie...

W sumie to podziwiam takich ludzi. Ile czasu na to trzeba poświęcić.
Co do śmierci potterów, to może faktycznie był jakiś świadek. Ale Katon dlaczego Frank?

--------------------
+Quote Post
avalanche
post 09.04.2007 12:43
Post #45 

Mistrz Różdżki

Why would Frank be the most likely person to respond to Lily’s summons?

1. He was a highly skilled Auror.
2. He was a member of the Order of the Phoenix.
3. As he was the father of the other child possibly named by the prophecy, he’d most likely been made aware of the prophecy, at least in part.

przeczytałam to całe (niech piekło pochłonie takie długie teksty!), ale szczerze mówiąc już połowę pozapominałam. gorzej też było, gdy przywoływano coś z książki, a mnie się oczy otwierały, bo już niektórych informacji zupełnie nie pamiętam.

--------------------
"Oznaką inteligencji najwyższej klasy jest zdolność do uznawania dwóch przeciwstawnych idei jednocześnie."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
+Quote Post
Kylie
post 09.04.2007 12:49
Post #46 

Kandydat na Maga

Ta cała teoria jest jak dla mnie mocno naciągana. Już alchemiczna bardziej mnie przekonuje niż "magiczna transplantacja".
Tak, Lilly była inteligentna, ale czy posiadała jakieś wybitne zdolności, na których Voldemortowi specjalnie zależało? Przecież był potężnym czarnoksiężnikiem i nie lubił być zależny od innych. Z jakimiś skomplikowanymi eliksirami na pewno mógł poradzić sobie sam.
Frank Longbottom- dlaczego właśnie on miał być świadkiem śmierci Potterów? Coś przeoczyłam?

Ten post był edytowany przez Kylie: 09.04.2007 12:49
+Quote Post
Katon
post 09.04.2007 13:49
Post #47 

YOU WON!!

Alchemiczna to już nieomal fakty =)

1. Przy śmierci Potterów był świadek. To więcej niż pewne i nie tylko ja tak uważam. Nie będę tu poświęcaj miejsca na tłumaczenie dlaczego. Wystarczy pomyśleć.
2. Dlaczego Frank?
a) to musi być ktoś kogo już 'znamy'. Rowling nie oszukuje. Nigdy. Gra fair, więc nie wprowadzi kogoś całkiek nowego. Reguły konstrukcji fabuły. JKR nigdy ich nie złamała. Nie złamie i teraz.
b) Frank był torturowany dlatego, że Bellatrix uważała, że może mieć wiedzę o tym co się stało z Voldemortem. Czyli torturowany był PO śmierci Pottrerów. Ba! W związku z nią. Pytanie. Na jakiej podstawie Bellatrix uważała, że akurat Longbottomowie? Przypadek. Może. Nie wierzę.
c) Dumbledore w komórce na pająki u Weasleyów na początku KP mówi Harry'emu, że treść przepowiedni (pełną) zna tylko on i ja. Myślę, że znali ją Potterowie, jednak nie żyją. Myślę, że znali ją Longbottomowie, jednak zwariowali. Myślicie, że Dumbledore nie ostrzegłby rodziców zagrożonych dzieci? A skoro Frank był w sprawę wmieszany... Pole do spekulacji się otwiera. Ale te spekulacje mają oparcie.
d) nie widzieliśmy go. Tylko żonę. Frank był za zasłoną. Nabiera pewnej tajemniczości. Jest strzelbą, która jeszcze nie wystrzeliła. Neville ma problemy z pamięcią. Jego ojciec też. Rzekłbym drastyczne. A może jednak Harry'emu uda się z nim porozmawiać? Wyciągnąć wspomnienie? O Nevillu w siódmym tomie będzie dużo. Musi być dużo. Myślę, że o Franku też.

Zostawmy oczy. Skupmy się na 'Frank's problem' i kwestii dlaczego Lilly dostała szansę. Ktoś tam napisałe, że Lilly miała wybór. No miała, ale dlaczego do cholery? Lord Voldemort uznał, że ma fajny tyłek?

Ten post był edytowany przez Katon: 09.04.2007 13:53
+Quote Post
Shmanii
post 09.04.2007 13:59
Post #48 

Kandydat na Maga

Hm... to, że był tam Frank mogę przyjąć. Nawet logiczne. W końcu nikt nie wiedział, czy chodzi o Harry'ego czy Nevilla. O nim być dużo musi.
Co do transplantacji oczy, to jak dla mnie jest to wydumana teoria. Nazbyt dziwna. Nie. Jak dla mnie nie do przyjęcia. Harry ma swoje oczy. Są one podobne do oczu Lily. Ale nie są to jej oczy, nie... w to nie uwierzę.

--------------------
"Trzeba wiele lat, by znaleźć przyjaciela
wystarczy chwila, by go stracić"
(Stanisław Lec)
+Quote Post
berQ
post 09.04.2007 14:11
Post #49 

Kafel

W teorię o oczach mógłbym uwierzyć, gdyby była wypowiedziana przez wszechwiedzącego narratora "Harry miał oczy jego matki". Ale jeśli kwestię taką wypowiada jakiś bohater? Znaczy to, że musiałby wiedzieć, że te oczy nie są, hm... Od zawsze w posiadaniu Harry'ego wink2.gif Albo musiałby przynajmniej się domyślać, że taka przemiana mogła się zdarzyć. Pomyślmy:
"-Harry, masz oczy swojej matki... Pewnie Sam-Wiesz-Kto je podmienił"

Idiotyczne... No ale znając moje szczęście, teoria Katona się sprawdzi wink2.gif A wtedy będę leżał i kwiczał.
+Quote Post
Shmanii
post 09.04.2007 14:15
Post #50 

Kandydat na Maga

Ha! Jeśli się sprawdzi (w co wątpię) to nie tylko ty bedziesz leżał i kwiczał. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Trzeba wiele lat, by znaleźć przyjaciela
wystarczy chwila, by go stracić"
(Stanisław Lec)
+Quote Post

5 Strony < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Kontakt · Lekka wersja
Time is now: 19.04.2024 00:57